Allow our experienced staff to conduct a speedy check-in as part of the Air Seychelles seamless travel experience.
- The “Time” shown on your e-ticket is the aircraft departure time. The latest check-in time for the flight shown on each e-ticket is 3 hours before flight departure and closes 45 minutes before flight departure. If in any doubt please enquire locally. Flights cannot be delayed for passengers arriving late. Please reconfirm your flight, or if your travel plans change please tell us.
- Please note that check-in for Dar Es Salaam International Airport, Tanzania closes 90minutes before departure (STD 90 minutes).
- Failure to check-in on time will result in denied boarding as it will cause Air Seychelles to delay in their flight schedules.
- Please ensure that your baggage does not weigh more than 32kgs per piece otherwise you will be asked to remove the extra kilos.
- Your baggage must be labelled both on the inside and outside.
- Business Class passengers have a dedicated check-in counter which allow for a faster and more personalised service.
Denied boarding by Overbooking:
- We operate compensations plans for passengers with confirmed reservations who are denied boarding because of non-availability of seats caused by overbooking. Details of these plans are available at the airlines’ offices.