To adapt to the constant changes in fuel surcharge and travel trends, to meet the cost of doing business, Air Seychelles has revised its domestic fares for Seychellois residents and expatriates holding a Gainful Occupation Permit (GOP) travelling between Mahé and Praslin.
The revised fares effective 14 April, 2021 are as follows:
|Fares||Booking Period||Minimum Stay|
|SCR620 - SCR821||7 to 21 days prior to departure||1-3 days|
|SCR1,137||1 to 6 days prior to departure||No minimum stay required|
|SCR1,016||-||Stays covering Saturday nights|
|SCR 442 (Senior Citizen)||-||-|
Residents who have already purchased tickets before 13 April 2021, set to travel between Mahe and Praslin at a later date are advised that their bookings will remain unchanged.
For further ease of travel and as a mitigation against the spread of COVID-19, residents are invited to book their tickets via airseychelles.com and to check-in online 24 hours up to just 60 minutes prior to departure.
For last minute purchase residents can also visit the Air Seychelles Sales Office located at the Domestic Terminal of the Seychelles International Airport as well as at the Iles des Palmes Airport in Praslin between 8am until 4pm.
- For a return trip between Mahe and Praslin booked within 7 to 21 days prior to departure with stays not exceeding more than 3 days, fare options range from SCR620 up to SCR821.
- For a return trip between Mahe and Praslin encompassing stays covering Saturday nights the fare payable is SCR1,016.
- For last minute purchase of a return trip between Mahe and Praslin, one to six days prior to departure or on the same day of travel, the fare payable is of SCR1,137,
- For a return trip covering a Saturday night stay the fare payable is SCR1,016.
- For Senior citizens aged 63 and above the fare is SCR442.
For flight schedules, please click here.