Rebook and Refund Policy
Rebook and Refund Policy - International Network
FOR TICKETS ISSUED AS OF 1 AUGUST, 2020 UP TO 30 JUNE 2022
All International Air Seychelles tickets issued starting from 01 AUGUST 2020 to 30 JUNE 2022 will be eligible for the below:
- Unlimited date changes with no date change penalties for travel up to system range.
- Customers will only have to pay applicable additional fare differences on new travel dates.
- Free date changes will not be permitted within 3 days (72 hours) to departure. This can be waived should passengers test positive for COVID-19 or are unable to travel due to COVID-19 related restrictions in the last 3 days prior to departure - following proof and documentation of applicable restrictions/certification.
Rebook and Refund Policy - Domestic Network
- Passengers holding a separate (stand alone) domestic ticket will still have applicable change fees.
- Passengers holding domestic through tickets for travel on both the domestic and international network (one ticket connecting international and domestic) the rebook and refund policy as per the International network will apply.
Click here to request date change, rebooking or transfer of your ticket.
If you are planning your upcoming trip, you can now fly with a greater peace of mind. Book with us and benefit from unlimited date changes for travel up to system range without rebooking penalties. Any fare difference for the change will apply.
Click here to request date change
Refundability of your ticket remains as per the fare rules.
- Date changes will not be permitted within 3 days to departure. This will be waived should you test positive for COVID-19 or are unable to travel due to COVID-19 related restrictions in the last 3 days prior to departure. You will need to provide proof and documentation of applicable restrictions/certification.
- Air Seychelles will not charge reissuance fees, only applicable fare differences.
- Refund requests can be submitted 7 days to departure if you test positive for COVID-19 or are unable to travel due to COVID-19 related health restrictions.
For refunds, passengers are requested to contact Air Seychelles via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +248 4391000. For all tickets issued through a travel agency, please contact your agency directly.