Travel to Dubai
Book our flights to Dubai with Air Seychelles and explore this fascinating, vibrant and cosmopolitan city. Not only is Dubai known for being a thriving business community but it is also well known for its warm hospitality, world class shopping and heritage attractions, appealing to both business and leisure visitors, all year round.
- Top 5 attractions in Dubai
- The views across the city skyline from the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, are incredible. For visitors, a trip to the observation deck on the 124th floor is definitely a must-do whilst exploring the city.
- Visit the impressive ‘Dubai Museum’ house in the Al-Fahidi Fort, a residence for the ruling family, seat of government, garrison and prison which was built in 1787 to defend the Dubai Creek.
- Delight yourself with the world’s tallest performing fountain, the Dubai Fountain. At over 900ft in length (equivalent to over two football pitches), this fountain is situated on the 30-acre Burj Lake and performs to a selection of different melodies every day of the week.
- Get your adrenaline pumping with record breaking rides and slides at the most popular waterpark in the Middle East, the Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Discover the pristine desert eco-system inside the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve where with the help of a professional safari guide, you will find preserved wildlife such as the Arabian Oryx and the Arabian Gazelle. Get the chance to go on camel trekking, camping in the typical Bedouin style or sand boarding.
- Shopping in Dubai
Dubai is a shopping haven for shopaholics. Whether you want to splash out on designer brands or shop around for a good bargain, you can choose from either some of the biggest malls with an abundance of international brands or simply visit the several souks available. Air Seychelles makes shopping easier with a generous baggage allowance when you fly to Dubai with us.
- Planning your Dubai trip