Honeymoon in Seychelles
Imagine yourself, newly-wed, hand in hand with your partner with a beautiful sunset next to you. This is what you can expect when you book your honeymoon to the Seychelles.
The Seychelles has been host to many rich and famous, including the Royal couple, William and Kate, where they made one of the islands their own piece of heaven. Hollywood stars such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Aniston have also fallen in love with the Seychelles. Be amazed by the beautiful scenery and cultural diversity of the islands, guaranteed to create life-long memories for you and your partner.
Your honeymoon in the Seychelles?
As soon as you set foot on Seychelles, you can expect to be greeted with sunshine and wonderful weather, with an unmissable mountainous backdrop, making for a perfect setting for organising your dream wedding and honeymoon? With unrivalled levels of hospitality, you will always greeted with a smile, thus making your trip to the Seychelles unforgettable.
Whilst there, spend some time on the main islands. Praslin is a great place to explore rainforests and the famous “Coco de Mer” seed. Both La Digue and Mahé island, which is home to splendid 4 and 5-star hotels.
If you are looking for more exclusivity, you can visit any of the private islands including Denis, Desroches, Fregate or North Island.
Seychelles will provide you with a beautiful scenery, with elegant granitic islands easily distinguished by their rock formations above a stunning crystal-clear sea,
Moreover, if either yourself, or your partner is a wildlife lover there are a few aquatic parks, bird and turtle reserves available in the archipelago. You can go swimming with whale sharks and be rest assured that they are harmless plankton-eaters.
- Time taken to travel to Seychelles
It takes approximately 5 hours from South Africa, 2.5 hours from Mauritius, 2.5 hours from Madagascar and 13 hours France.
- Best time to plan a trip to Seychelles
• May – September: Ideal for sailing
• April – May & October – November: Warm waters, ideal for snorkeling.
- Useful Honeymoon Tips
- Toiletries and Medicines – There are pharmacies are available on all of the islands, but feel free to bring your own.
- Travelling – To travel from Mahé to La Digue, you can book a domestic flight from Mahé to Praslin, before taking a ferry service to La Digue as Air Seychelles does not provide flights directly to La Digue. To get to other islands a boat will be required. Inland services include taxis as well as car rentals.
- Travelling at night – Bring a flashlight to help you find your paths at night.
- VISA – One of the advantages of planning a honeymoon to Seychelles is that you will not need a VISA, only a valid passport, proof of accommodation, and of course, enough funds to ensure your everyday basic needs and luxuries.
For the honeymoon of a lifetime, book your holiday to the Seychelles today!