More leg space with Air Seychelles!
Guests can now book extra legroom seats in Economy class to travel in further comfort. Travelling with Air Seychelles has never been better.
How to book extra legroom seats
For online bookings, you can book your extra legroom seat during your initial flight booking or at a later time by using the 'My Trips' -> 'Manage Booking' feature in the homepage search panel.
- During your booking
- Manage booking
- Select 'My Trips' from the search panel on the homepage, and select 'Manage booking'. Enter your 6-digit PNR number and surname
- Click on 'Add or modify seats'
- Select your 'Extra Legroom Seat'
|From (vice-versa)||Cost (USD)|
*Antananarivo flight is seasonal, starting 3rd July 2019 until 26th October 2019
Please note that the above rates are for a one-way sector only.
Terms & Conditions
- Extra Legroom seats
- Extra legroom seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and are available both online, at your nearest Air Seychelles ticket office or at the airport check-in desk.
- The price of the seat is per person, per flight sector. In the event of an aircraft type change, Air Seychelles will with reasonable efforts, try to re-accommodate guests in similar seats. If extra legroom seats are not available, Air Seychelles will refund the amount paid by the guest (s), per sector which they cannot be accommodated.
- Extra legroom seats are assigned only upon full payment of the extra legroom seat fees and ticket fare. Payment for the extra legroom seats does not contribute to any Etihad Guest Miles.
- Partner airlines
- Extra legroom seats are offered only on Air Seychelles operated flights, not on codeshare flights marketed by Air Seychelles.
- Non-transferable and non-refundable
- Air Seychelles legroom seats are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Air Seychelles will refund guests in the event of:
- flight cancellation;
- seat changes due a change of aircraft;
- the guest having already purchased an upgraded ticket.
Rates vary depending on the case of an aircraft upgrade or downgrade.
- A boarding pass for Extra Legroom seating will only be issued once our Air Seychelles Guest Service staff confirms all safety criteria is met as described as outlined in our terms and conditions.
- Safety Requirements
- All Air Seychelles guests must meet the following criteria in order to be seated in an extra legroom seat:
- Be 18 years old or above;
- Must be able to locate, physically reach, open and evacuate the emergency window or door;
- Must be able to understand and carry out instructions provided on the safety card, or instructions given by cabin crew in either French or English during an emergency evacuation;
- Must be able to assist crew and guests in the event of an aircraft evacuation;
- Must be able to check the outside conditions and carry out cabin crew requests before opening the emergency exit;
- Guests must not be pregnant;
- Guests must not have any physical mobility conditions preventing them from performing any of the above duties, regardless of age, injury, physical or psychological conditions, vision or hearing problems or general sickness;
- Guests must not be travelling with children or infants;
- Guests must not be travelling with a carer or guide dog.
Air Seychelles staff reserve the right to refuse extra legroom seats to guests should they fail to meet the above safety requirements.