Rebook and Refund Policy
Rebook and Refund Policy - International Network
FOR TICKETS ISSUED AS OF 1 AUGUST, 2020 UP TO 30 SEPTEMBER, 2021
If you are in possession of an Air Seychelles ticket and your flights has been cancelled, you have the possibility to:
- Unlimited date changes for free for travel up to 31 March, 2022. Any fare difference for new travel dates will apply.
- Request a refund for your ticket for the cancellation of the flight.
- Voluntary refund for scheduled flights will be as per fare rules.
- Refunds may take up to 6 months to process.
- Passengers originating from Johannesburg can request for change in destination with an option for travel between Johannesburg and Maldives. Any fare difference for the change will apply.
Rebook and Refund Policy - Domestic Network
- Passengers holding a separate (stand alone) domestic ticket will still have applicable change fees.
- Passengers holding domestic through tickets for travel on both the domestic and international network (one ticket connecting international and domestic) the rebook and refund policy as per the International network will apply.
Click here to request date change, rebooking or transfer of your ticket.
If you are planning your upcoming trip, you can now fly with a greater peace of mind. Book with us and benefit from unlimited date changes for travel up to 31 March, 2022 without rebooking penalties. Any fare difference for the change will apply.
Click here to request date change
Refundability of your ticket remains as per the fare rules.
- Date changes will not be permitted more than 3 days to departure. This will be waived should you test positive for COVID-19 or are unable to travel due to COVID-19 related restrictions in the last 3 days prior to departure. You will need to provide proof and documentation of applicable restrictions/certification.
- Air Seychelles will not charge reissuance fees, only applicable fare differences.
- Refund requests can be submitted 7 days to departure if you test positive for COVID-19 or are unable to travel due to COVID-19 related health restrictions.
For refunds, passengers are requested to contact Air Seychelles via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +248 4391000. For all tickets issued through a travel agency, please contact your agency directly.