Air Seychelles, the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, has launched an exciting summer promotion offering guests fantastic rewards for flying with the airline.
As part of its “Air Seychelles Summer Extravaganza”, Air Seychelles will be giving away dozens of air tickets, seat upgrades and special passes to its luxurious airport lounges through a raffle draw.
To stand a chance of winning, guests have to book tickets and travel on any international flight with Air Seychelles between 15 July and 31 August as well as sign up to the carrier’s frequent flyer program, Etihad Guest.
The following prizes, which are inclusive of all applicable surcharges, taxes and fees, will be up for grabs:
- 5 pairs of Business Class tickets to any destination in the Air Seychelles network;
- 10 pairs of Economy Class tickets to any destination in the Air Seychelles network;
- 10 tickets on flights between Mahé and Praslin;
- 10 pairs of Business Class upgrades on any international flight;
- 10 pairs of passes to the Premium Lounge at the Seychelles International Airport;
- 5 pairs of passes to the VIP Lounge at the Seychelles International Airport;
- 20 vouchers for a 25 per cent discount at Trezor, the Air Seychelles duty free shop.
Roy Kinnear, Chief Executive Officer of Air Seychelles, said: “The Air Seychelles Summer Extravaganza provides our guests with an amazing opportunity to win some great prizes in return for flying with us in July and August.
“From flight tickets in our award-winning Business Class to super-exclusive passes to our VIP Lounge, we will be giving away 70 fantastic prizes and creating more unforgettable journeys with Air Seychelles this summer.”
The winners of the “Air Seychelles Summer Extravaganza” will be announced in early September.
Guests can book tickets through travel agents, by visiting www.airseychelles.com, or calling the Air Seychelles contact centre.
About Air Seychelles
Air Seychelles was established in 1978 and began long-haul service in 1983. The airline currently offers international flights to, Johannesburg, Mauritius, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. Air Seychelles also offers more than 350 domestic scheduled flights a week throughout the archipelago, including domestic charter services. As the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, Air Seychelles is a pillar of tourism, the island nation’s strongest and growing economic sector. The airline maintains a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates and 40 per cent stakeholder.