Réserver un salon premium
The premium lounge located on the first floor, in the departure terminal of the Seychelles International Airport has been named Salon Vallée de Mai, after UNESCO’s protected nature reserve located on the second most populated island of Seychelles, Praslin.
With an air of quiet elegance reflecting the unique beauty of the Seychelles islands, the array of available facilities in the lounge will definitely offer you a memorably relaxing pre-flight experience.
- What's included
- A selection of delectable canapés including hot and cold beverages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Baggage storage area
- Shower facilities plus other amenities
- Using your access
The Premium Lounge is available to passengers of all airlines departing or transiting at the Seychelles International Airport.
The lounge can be accessed up to three hours prior to departure.
VIP Lounge - Arrival, departure & transit
One-way adult (12 years and above) USD 265 One-way child (6-11 years) USD 135 Infants (0-5 years) Free
Fast Track - Arrival
One-way standard fast-track service USD 45 One-way fast-track with porter service USD 60 One-way fast-track family pack (4 passengers) USD 215
Premium Lounge - Departure
One-way adult (12 years and above) USD 50 One-way child (less than 12 years USD 30 0-5 years Free
Access for infants (0 - 5 years old) is complimentary.
Terms and conditions
- The Premium Lounge voucher is valid on the date you have booked the service and is non-transferable.
- Additional amenities for the shower facility are available upon request.
- In abiding with regulations in the Seychelles, alcohol service in the lounge starts at 11hrs.
- Refunds will be issued based on lack of space availability.
Air Seychelles reserves the right to amend its fees, amenities, services and lounge hours at any time with or without prior notice.
- How to Book
Complete the booking form below or email email@example.com 72 hours prior to arriving at the airport.
Access to the lounge can also be purchased upon check-in or at the lounge reception on the day of travel based on availability..
- Terms and conditions
While our lounge is not subject to a formal dress code, proper attire is respectfully requested.
As a courtesy to other guests, we recommend the use of headphones with your personal devices.
Food and alcohol purchased aside from the lounge is not permitted for use in the lounge including duty free items which should be in a sealed clear bag.
Guests are recommended not to remove food and beverages from the lounge.
For the safety of our younger guests, the lounge strictly adheres to local laws and regulations regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must behave in a manner conducive to the atmosphere of the lounge.
The Lounge Agent reserves the right to deny access or request guests to leave the lounge due to inappropriate behavior.
Smoking is not permitted in the lounge.
In compliance with safety standards, baggage trolleys are not permitted in the lounge.
Please keep your personal belongings safe at all times. Air Seychelles will not be held responsible for any articles lost or stolen in the lounge.
- COVID-19 health tips
- It is a mandatory requirement to wear a facemask at the Seychelles International Airport.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon departure and guests may be subjected to additional health screening by the local Department of Health.