Who is eligible for the HM Upgrade service?
If you are flying with Air Seychelles, holding a confirmed ticket document number that starts with 061, and are not under the categories mentioned below, then you are eligible for the HM Upgrade service (subjected to seats availability). Categories not eligible for HM Upgrade are:
- Tickets booked through Guest Seat rewards
- Redemption tickets
- Free tickets
- Tickets already upgraded using miles
- Multi-flyer tickets
- Group bookings
- Tickets with infants
Who will receive an HM Upgrade email notification?
The criteria to receive an email notification are:
- Purchased ticket issued on Air Seychelles document number 061
- Flight booked at least 3 days prior to departure
- Confirmed Economy Class ticket
- Valid email address or valid Etihad Guest member number (which should be updated on the booking record)
Are there only certain destinations that the upgrade is applicable for?
HMUpgrades are not restricted on international destinations. The opportunity to upgrade depends on the number of seats available on each flight.
Upgrades are not available on the airline’s domestic flights, as the aircraft used on these routes do not have a business cabin.
Can I use the HM Upgrade on Air Seychelles flights which are operated by partner airlines?
HM Upgrade is available for some of flights operated by our partner airlines, where the ticket issued is an Air Seychelles document starting with 061. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for these flights on our partner airlines.