Seychelles Immigration Information
- Before you fly to the Seychelles
Seychelles is a visa-free destination for any visitors wishing to travel to the country. Upon entry into the country a visitor’s permit will be issued on arrival to those travelling on holiday, pleasure, business or visiting friends and family. Note restrictions exist for passport holders travelling from the State of Kosovo to the Seychelles.
Information regarding passport and other travel documents recognized by the Government of Seychelles is available on the Seychelles Immigration website including the requirements to obtain a visitors permit upon arrival.
- Health Requirements
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test done within 72 hour prior to departure.
- Complete Health Travel Authorisation at seychelles.govtas.com.
- Valid Travel and Health insurance COVID-19 cover for related quarantine, isolation or treatment.
- Entry is open to all regardless of vaccination status; but visitors are strongly encouraged to be fully immunised before travel.
Yellow fever vaccination is required for travellers aged over 1 year old coming from , or who have passed through a partly or wholly infected area within the preceding 6 days. Infected areas include certain parts of northern and central South America and central Africa. (South Africa is not considered an infected area.) Note visitors travelling to Seychelles via Nairobi, Kenya and who remain in transit in Kenya do not require a vaccination against yellow fever.
- Special Needs
We are ready to go the extra mile to make your journey more comfortable.
- Passengers with disabilities: Passengers with mental or physical disabilities and passengers suffering from total immobility must be accompanied at all times.
- Unaccompanied minors: Air Seychelles welcomes unaccompanied minors between the ages of 5 and 14. Young passengers between 15 and 17 years are also catered for. Requests for unaccompanied minors must be completed 48 hours prior to departure.
- Stretchers and oxygen can be provided upon request at an additional cost with accompanied medical escort based on circumstances.
- Meet and Assist can be provided at an additional cost.
With the exception of special meals, all other requests must be made at the Air Seychelles offices or via travel agencies.
- Your Pet
Air Seychelles does not allow pets in the cabin, however, pets may travel in the aircraft hold. Only dogs, cats and household birds may be carried as pets for which the following information is required:
- Breed of the animal concerned
- Weight of the animal
- Size of kennel required
Additional information is required by different countries for the importing and exporting of animals.
Travelling while pregnant - Regional network and beyond
- Expectant mothers
Expectant mothers not experiencing any complications or medical concerns can fly with us up to their 28th week of pregnancy.
Upon reaching the 29th week of pregnancy and beyond, the below guidelines must be followed:
Single Pregnancy Pregnancy details Document required 29 - 36 weeks Medical certificate Travel is not allowed beginning 37th week onwards. Multiple Pregnancy 29 - 32 weeks Medical certificate Travel is not allowed beginning 33rd week onwards.
We recommend that all expectant mothers consult a doctor before booking their ticket and inquire about their fitness to fly the length of the trip they intend to take.