Daily flights from Johannesburg to Seychelles
Air Seychelles is now offering daily flights from Johannesburg to Seychelles! Now, guests can book a dream
holiday for themselves to one of the world’s most beautiful destinations, or visit South Africa’s biggest city. With great
global codeshare connections, we are always working to make it easier to travel. Now, you can book flights to and
from South Africa by taking advantage of daily, non-stop flights to and from Johannesburg with Air Seychelles.
Guests can book great economy and business class tickets with offerings of flexible fare packages. So, whatever your
travel requirements may be, you have the opportunity to enjoy flights tailored to what you need.
Johannesburg is South Africa’s biggest city and is the capital of the Gauteng province. Icons to the likes of Nelson
Mandela and Desmond Tutu once resided in the local township of Soweto. Exploring the city will take you to various
museums, an amusement park, and an array of restaurants and nightlife opportunities.
Celebrate the heritage and culture of the local people by exploring the top 5 places to go and things to see.
- Apartheid Museum – Apartheid was a system that incepted racial segregation in South Africa. The Apartheid Museum can be visited by those who wish to learn about the life of South Africans that struggled during this time. Walking through the museum, guests can observe photographs, videos and artefacts that have been preserved since those difficult times.
- Gold Reef City – Based on the gold rush of the Witwatersrand, Gold Reef City is now established on an old gold mine, where its buildings resemble those historical times. Add some fun to your holiday and visit this theme park, where guests can now explore a range of rides suitable for both kids and adults.
- Constitution Hill – Constitution Hill is located near the western end of Hillbrow. Here, visitors can learn the story of how South Africa became a democratic country. The museum was once a prison that now showcases the trouble this country once faced. This is definitely a must-see upon your visit to Johannesburg, where you can hear the stories about the men and women that lived within these walls.
- The Cradle of Humankind – Just over an hour outside of Johannesburg lies the Cradle of Humankind. Here, visitors can learn about this World Heritage Site, which is one of 10 in the country. It is home to 40% of the world’s human ancestor fossils and is the world’s richest site of hominin. Visitors can also enjoy ziplining, viewing the wildlife, and can finish off the day with a good meal.
- Montecasino – If you’re looking for a world of entertainment, take yourself to Johannesburg’s number one entertainment destination. Have a lovely meal at one of their many restaurants, take yourself to the cinema, or spend an evening in their casino. If you’re looking for some added excitement, Montecasino is the place to be.
Whether you’re in economy or business class, enjoy maximum comfort and luxury throughout the flight with adjustable seats and ample leg space. If that isn’t enough, discover how you can request extra legroom for maximum comfort here. Your seat is also equipped with in-seat power, a TV screen, and a USB port.
Air Seychelles is proud to provide award-winning service standards onboard our modern Airbus A320 aircraft, where our guests are welcome to relax and enjoy the best of authentic Seychellois hospitality.
Select between three main-course meal options, as well as complimentary beverages. You can also keep yourself entertained on your 4 hours and 55-minute flight with a selection of movies, TV shows, and other music options right from your personal in-seat screen.
If you’ve been looking to book that romantic getaway or a well-deserved family trip, there is no better time than the present. With great fares on offer, make sure to book your flights direct from Johannesburg to Seychelles now to avoid missing out.