Qualifications and skills
- Degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in the airline industry.
- Proven knowledge of Revenue Management and analytical skills.
- A strong team player.
- Result-oriented, innovative and self-motivated.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Able to meet the challenges and objectives of the company.
- High level of responsibility, integrity and flexibility.
- Must be able to cope in a demanding and highly energetic work environment.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal competencies – able to effectively communicate and interact with third parties and colleagues.
- Good planning, organizational and negotiating skills.
31 May 2023
- Review recommendations on the “Revenue Management System” and adjust as appropriate taking into consideration market/season susceptibility from the team based on the teams recommendation of reports.
- Perform ongoing analysis of the flight profiles and initiate proactive intervention on the booking class pattern when the situation dictates.
- Analyze historical trends/forecasts and recommend strategies for revenue maximization.
- Review post flight analysis and implement corrective measures to maximize passenger revenue on future flights.
- Oversee the evaluation group requests for fate quotations and confirmation of space. If need be refer to management from time to time.
- Support in the maintenance the reservations system with p-to-date information including flight schedules, charter operations, code-share flights, airline fares and taxes in conjunction with the Central Reservation Control Team
- Review and recommend fares for approval in consultation with the airlines’ online markets; ensuring compatibility to the overall yield.